Greenways "Salt Road"
Nova Kakhovka

Nova Kakhovka is the youngest city in the Kherson region, which arose on the site of the village of Klyuchove in connection with the beginning of the construction of the Kakhovka Hydro-Electric Station in 1950.

According to legend, the village was named Klyuchove, or "Key," from crystal-clear spring, which still flow in a magnificent park across the entire city. A city of regional significance in the Kherson region and founded on February 28, 1952, Nova Kakhovka is located on the left bank of the Dnieper, a few kilometers downstream from the city of Kakhovka. 

Administratively Nova Kakhovka includes the city of Tavriysk, the village of Dnipryany, the village of Korsunka, Maslivka, Novi Lageri, Pishchane, the outskirts of the village of Topolivka, Raiske, and Plodove. The total area of ​​the Nova Kakhovka City Council is 22,274.4 hectares. The distance to Kherson is 78 km and 742 km to Kyiv. 

Nova Kakhovka has strong tourist and recreational potential and is the geographic center of the Kherson region, which is a prerequisite for the development of the tourist industry in the city. Every year, tourism is becoming increasingly important for the development of the economy and the social sphere in the city of Nova Kakhovka.

13092151_1723516814570928_1488313824762737140_n

Key Tourist Locations

72_big
900000
big-582b6064ff936748ed04117f-582b81f62b951-1c2n0fm
77_big
45_full

St Andrew's Cathedral

One of the largest churches in the south of Ukraine. The Orthodox Cathedral of Andriy Pervozvanniy began to be built in 2000 and it ranks 2nd in Europe in size with a height of 74 meters. Worshippers of St. Andrew necessarily include in their pilgrimage. Constantly, icons and relics of the glorious saints are brought to the holy place.


Kazkova Dibrova

A unique holiday complex. On its territory is "Polyana fairy tales", which contains over 70 characters of favorite children's fairy tales. It is also home to about 150 animals and birds that have been brought from different corners of Ukraine.


1000 Springs

In the city there are more than 1000 springs ("keys"). The Dnieper River along the city's boundaries is artificially reinforced with granite stones, among which springs trickle with drinking water and healing, youthful properties that do not freeze even in the winter.

SPORT-RECREATION INDUSTRY

In the city of Nova Kakhovka sports and recreation industry, there are: Yacht Club "Maxmarine," Holiday Village "Katrin,"»,  tennis courts, sports grounds, stadium "Energy,"  sports complex "Gart," sports hall "Olympic Nadii", center of sports, tourism and excursions "Danapris."  Also, in the city of Nova Kakhovka there is a children's center for health improvement and rest: "Nova Kakhovka Regional Children's Cardiorheumatic Sanatorium "Friendship" of the Kherson Regional Council"


Museum of Nova Kakhovka

"Museum of the History of the City", "Literary-Memorial Museum of A. Bakhuti" and "Nova Kakhokva City Art Gallery named after them. A.S. Gavdzinsky" and the so-called open-air museum "Stone embroidery of Nova Kakhovka."

TOURIST LOCATIONS

Nova Kakhovka has significant cultural-historical heritage and is famous for its architecture. Sights of the city are: Summer Theater with Fountain, Palace of Culture with the main city fountain and pavilions (rotunda) for rest on both sides, monument to the Heroes of the Civil and Great Patriotic War, monument to SM Faldzinsky, monument to TG Shevchenko, a monument to Alexander Dovzhenko, a monument to the first builders of the city.

The city of Nova Kakhovka was built on sandy and steppe lands with a rich and interesting history. This is an edge, which is echoed by ancient legends and myths, armed feats of brave Cossacks in the XVI - VIII centuries and soldiers of the Civil and Great Patriotic War, the labor glory during the period of flooding and irrigation in the last century. There are 16 archaeological sites on the territory of Nova Kakhovka City Council. These are parking lots, stables, burial mounds, settlements, graveyards. The ancient monuments of the 18th and 19th centuries, which were partially preserved in the territory of Nova Kakhovka, include the Korsun Monastery in the village of Korsunka and the buildings of the Swiss wine growers - colonists in the settlement Osnova.

Holiday tourism. The city has the cultural and entertainment complex "Premier,"  city movie theater "Yunist," there are 4 recreation areas with elements of green tourism "Nakhodka", "Slavutych", "Fisherman's Farm" and recreation complex on the water "Zaplava."

Kakhovka HES

The birth of the city of Nova Kakhovka is inextricably linked with the construction of the Kakhovka HES, which began in 1951. Construction of the hydroelectric power plant was entrusted to the "Dniprobud" management, which in 1927-1932 built the Dnipro hydroelectric power station in Zaporozhye. Managed by the construction of an experienced hydro-constructor SM Andrianov. Later, he will be one of the first to be awarded the title of "Honorary Citizen of Nova Kakhovka". The construction of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Station included: the construction of a channel earth jumper, reinforced concrete ponderous platinum, a hydroelectric building, a gateway and a large reservoir with a capacity of 19 billion cubic meters. For the first time in the world hydroengineering practice, a unique hydrosystem was built on fine-grained moss soil, the earth's dam with very shallow slopes on a large area of ​​the plum. To put the dam and the station about 12 thousandth detachment of highly skilled builders had to move 50 million cubic meters of soil. Everything on this structure was the first time. On June 30, 1955, hydrostructors directed the flow of the river into a new river, blocking the old one. And the gateway began. First, the first cruise ship entered the gateway, and then regular passenger shipping was opened. In October 1955, the first unit of the HPS was launched ... After 5 years, in September 1956, a year earlier, all six hydroelectric units of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Station were fully operational at 351 megawatts.

Земснаряди і машини –
Все гриміло і гуло…
Йшли щоднини до вершини –
Це було, було, було !…
Зігрівались дні піснями,
Усміхався рідних плес,
І засяяла вогнями
Навкруги Каховська ГЕС.
В.Смолій )

Nova Kakhovka HES (1956) was built by 100 nationalities from all over the Soviet Union. There were 12 thousand people, 1100 motor vehicles, 30 excavators, 75 crawler and portal cranes, 100 bulldozers, 14 trains and 7 dredges for the construction of a hydroelectric power station. In October 1956 the last six units of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power station were put into operation.

In connection with the rise of water was flooded part of the Dnipro floodplain, but part of the floats remained below the dam hydroelectric power station. In 1951, the post of the USSR was dedicated to the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Station. The object was attributed to the Great Constructions of Communism. In 2006, a new administrative building was constructed at the station and reconstruction of the roadway was carried out. The project was funded by the World Bank, the governments of Switzerland and Canada. Victor Yushchenko, President of Ukraine, attended the solemn end of the reconstruction.

Kakhovka hydroelectric power station since 2000 has the name of the Imperial Petr Stepanovich - a former chief engineer of the construction of the HPS, and later Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Honored Power Engineer of the USSR. Today the power of the hydroelectric power station - 1170 million kW of energy per year. The volume of the huge reservoir (Kakhovka Sea) is 19 billion cubic meters. Its length is more than 200 km and the width is up to 30 km. The construction of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Station provided for the passage of heavy-duty ships from the mouth of the Dnieper to the city of Zaporozhia

1200px-Kakhovka_HES000000000000000000000000000000
каховська гес
Trimuphal_arch_over_Nova_Kakhovka_locks
корсунский монастирь
ter3

Korsun Monastery

Legend - On the spot of the future shrine, the children found the icon of the Mother of God. When they wanted to raise her, the icon immediately became so heavy that it was impossible to move it from place. Therefore, it was decided to build a temple on this place. The Korsun Monastery in the village of Korsunka was founded on October 9, 1797 in the center of Oleshkov, a former Dnipro district of the Kherson province, 5 km from the village of Britannia (now Dnipryans) and 30 km from Kakhovka, in honor of the Korsun Icon of the Mother of God, which was baptized in Chersonese prince of Kiev Vladimir. Graf Grigory Alexandrovich Potemkin, appointed by Empress Catherine II, the governor of Novorossiia, fulfilling her will, built villages, cities, roads, bridges here.

Under his patronage, G.O.Potomkin took the construction of the first monotheistic monarchy for the Old Believers and scholars. In this monastery was built 5 stone temples. The monastery skit was founded and the sixth church was built there. In the monastery there were 120-150 monks. By that time, the Korsun Monastery was the best cathedral monastery church. It was a magnificent stone building with a height of more than 30 meters, built in the old - Russian style. From the height of the bell tower was visible all the land of the monastery and even the outskirts of Kherson. Extremely expensive was his decoration: biblical painting, frescoes, gilding, expensive icons. The altar kept the 17th century gospel. The monastery was fenced with a high square stone wall of 213 meters long and 160 meters in width, in the corners of which there are four cone-shaped stone towers crowned with crosses. From the distance it was visible on the plain occupied by the monastery, gilded domes and crosses of the cathedral monastic temple.

Hundreds from different cities of Russia visited this home. Korsun Monastery has long been the light of Orthodoxy in the Taurida region. In the 20 years of the twentieth century the life of Korsunskaya's residence was terminated. Most of the monastic buildings were destroyed. For today in the territory of the former monastery (now the Korsunsk special school is located), only eight of the monastery buildings were preserved, including a stone church dedicated to the holy Great Martyr Dimitriy of Thessalonica, consecrated in 1802, and the refectory temple in the name of St. Innocent of Irkutsk , in which the worship was again restored in 1999.

Park of Recreation and Culture named after SM Fadelzinsky

Давайте отдохнем в Днепровском парке!
И городом пройдемся не спеша.
И день тогда нам явится подарком:
Как Новая Каховка хороша!
( К.Агеєва )

Unusual natural landscape - is an integral part of the natural and recreational resources of the city, and above all, the development of an ecological tourism. 

Coastal city park, which stretches along the Dnipro on an area of ​​10 hectares, was broken under the direction of the main gardener of the city SM. Faldzinsky. He himself took out seedlings and seed in Kherson for planting and sowing (about 90 species of trees and bushes, some of them over 100 years old). 17 workers - gardeners worked here in three changes (from morning to night), manually planting each plant and watering young plants. It's hard to even imagine that the park is located on the sand, where sometimes its depth reaches 10 meters!

The park has 60 species of trees and shrubs, among which are plantain, oak, birch, aspen, pine, poplar, maple, acacia, thuja, cypress, Japanese sophora, banana tree and many others. Saplings of rare species of trees were purchased abroad. And what beauty here blooms on the flower beds! Carpets made of pans, forget-me-nots, daisies, majors, black-eyed peas. The rackets of tall cannes, which can be hidden from the head. Seedlings of flowers were taken from the local greenhouse or from the Nikitsky Botanical Garden. In memory of the Great Landscaper of the city near the City Palace of Culture in 2002 (to the 50th anniversary of the city) a monument to SM Faldzinsky was set up in the form of a leaf, and the city park created on the bank of the Dnieper was named after him.

The park was erected on Oleshky sands. A 25-centimeter layer of sand was exported to its bookmark and black soil was imported from the Dnieper flood plain.

mSd043pWI0o
15259282_1806316012957674_5496271275432525509_o

Palace of Culture and Gazebo

 (46°76′04″ пн. ш. 33°35′48″ сх. д.)

“Откуда звуки звонкой песни льются?
Где так играет слаженно оркестр?
Таланты расцветают и куются
В Дворце культуры – хватит всем здесь мест ! “
( К.Агеєва )

The City Palace of Culture is a monument to the architecture of Nova Kakhovka. It was built in 1953 under the project of Samuel Vanhstein and Mykola Kolomiyets and was one of the first buildings of the young city. Very original architecture of the Palace of Culture: the facade has the appearance of six columns portico. The building is decorated with mosaic medallions: in a medallion under the roof - the silhouette of the spillway platinum, and around it is framed by a beautiful mold - a wreath in which the grape clusters, flowers, wheat spoons were interwoven. This medallion embodies the idea and purpose of the builders who came to build the Kakhovka HPP. They believed that the water of the Kakhovsky Sea would lead us to the edge of the steppes and the sun to prosperity. The tall roof of the Palace of Culture, made of green glazed tiles, which is associated with the waves of the Dnieper, is beautifully combined with the greenery of the park. It is crowned by a sculptural group of three young people who seem to rise to the top, symbolizing the eternal youth of the city and its inhabitants.

The architectural design of the back of the Palace of Culture building is no less interesting. This is a semi rotunda decorated with a glass panel - stained glass "Friendship of Peoples", which was made of metal and colored glass of the Riga craftsmen in the city of Riga and built by them in the rotunda of the Palace of Culture in 1952. (By the way, it cost then - 120 thousand rubles!). The painting of the stained glass on the rotunda was created by the artist, correspondent member of the Academy of Architecture - O.V.Mizin. On the top of the rotunda there is a playground for walks. Stairs from the Palace of Culture lead to the waterfront, where the old and mighty Dnieper runs smoothly. The rich and unique painting of the ceiling of the hall for spectators of the Palace of Culture unfortunately did not survive after the fire of 2007.

The City Palace of Culture is the main place of rest in Nova Kakhovka. Here 19 amateur groups work, which has titles of "folk". Among them are: folk choir chorus, folk female choir, folk male choir T.Oliynyk, folk orchestra of folk instruments, folk vocal studio Dzherela, folk drama theater, folk theater of young spectators, folk orchestra of folk instruments, folk brass band, folk trio Bandura "Merezhivo", folk vocal ensemble "Clean keys", national choir of veterans of war and labor, folk dance ensemble "Molodist", exemplary ensemble of dance "Sonechko" folk ensemble of modern dance "Molodist", Zara the Rocheol ensemble of modern dance "Roksolana", the folk vocal group Zabava, the theater of the song "Wind of Wanderings", which successfully perform not only on the stage of the Palace of Culture, but also at all-Ukrainian and international festivals. There are annual international festivals ("Vivat music!" Since 2000) and city contests of gifted children and youth ("Emerald city"), amateur performances ("Belfry well") and mass events (City Day, Feast of Maslenaya, etc.). The most romantic place in New Kakhovka is the gazebo near the Palace of Culture. Lovers meet here, poetic and artistic works of local poets and artists are born here.

14706849_1785014371754505_6153577385917917177_o
17972228_1883893065199968_6730310985294437064_o

Summer Theater 

(46°76′23″ N 33°35′86″ E)

fzQX2_LzMhg
novakahovka80979785475998909860678

Always residents and guests of the city kindly open the Summer Cinema - one of the most beautiful buildings in the city. The theater was built in 1953 under the design of the architect Zinkevich, in a pseudo-historical style. Lightweight portico is built of raccoon and decorated in the upper part with pink glass, turning into arches. At the base of the base is a pink Armenian tuff - a stone of volcanic origin. The building is decorated with molded medallions: in the center there is a gateway camera and two female figures with vine baskets, fruits, flowers, which symbolize the full abundance that will begin when water comes to arid lands. The theater hall is designed for 900 seats. Here there are urban amateur competitions, theme nights, various concerts of local artists.

In the city, 184 buildings are decorated with "Stone Vyshyvankas" G.O.Dovzhenko. The city of Nova Kakhovka, on the principle of exclusivity, inherited from the first builders a whole residential quarter with the real ambitions - "stone vyshyvankami." Each picture of the house has a rational content, the value of encoded energy, which over 65 years of age allows the city's inhabitants to gain enthusiasm and protection. Ornamental panels adorn the facades of houses along the streets of the old part of the city, give it a peculiarity and sophistication and were created in the postwar Soviet times, when all national and Ukrainian were banned. The unique and unique feature of Novy Kakhovka was given by followers of the schoolchildren "Boichukists", G.O.Dovzhenko with a group of artists, applying in the decoration of houses the technique of carving on raw tinque G.O. Dovzhenko managed to convey the foundations of the school of Ukrainian monumentalists and develop the experience of "boichukists": the integrity and rhythmic equilibrium of the composition, deliberate schematization, simplicity, culture of lines, forms; lyricism as a national tradition of Ukrainian art. Stylized figures, interlaced patterns with birds and plants - a rhythm that expresses the sublime, joyful perception of life, the idea of ​​spiritual revival. The master embodied it so skillfully that the high professionalism and mighty spirit of the school are felt to this day. The ornamental panels of the 50's of the twentieth century, Grigory Dovzhenko and his associates, adorn the houses of the old part of the city of Nova Kakhovka and are very attractive, interesting, unique. In these panels prevailing pretentious vegetative ornaments, which link with the art of Ukrainian modern art and folk embroidery: various flowers, grapes, wheat spoons, flower pots, cumans, "trees of life", etc. No wonder modern local researchers called this phenomenon "stone embroidery". Indeed, the vertical panels of the composition resemble the decor of traditional towels of the Middle Dnieper. The buildings of the old part of the city have two types of ornaments: molded and carved. In 1953-1955 three brigades (almost 100 people) made stucco ornaments, and two brigades - carved. According to the estimates of G. Dovzhenko, two thousand square meters of ornaments were created on more than 200 houses.

"House of Vintage Cognacs "Tavria" 

(46°46′00″ пн. ш. и 33°22′00″ сх. д.)​

Viticulture and winemaking in Nova Kakhovka originated at the end of the nineteenth century. It was initiated by colonists from Germany and Switzerland. It was they who laid the foundations for a difficult but noble work, which later became the firm "Tavria". The present-day Nova Kakhovka is, above all, an agribusiness firm with the world-wide name Tavria, which became one of the four best enterprises of the country in terms of the quality and quantity of alcoholic beverages produced there. The main activities of Tavria are viticulture, horticulture, winemaking, juice and cognac production, whose annual volumes are constantly growing. According to the volume of production "Tavria" bypassed the famous French company "Samys". 

The house of vintage cognacs of Tavria is unique in the south of Ukraine. 30 varieties of grapes are grown (Rkatsiteli, Chardonnay, Aligote, Sauvignon, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, etc.), imported seedlings of elite varieties from France, own nursery, intensive plantings of grapes according to European standards with drip irrigation systems and fitomonitoring system. About 17 thousand tons of grape processing per season. The total area of ​​vineyards is 1,300 hectares. In 2014 - the certification of the first fully organic eco-brand in Ukraine. It all began in 1822, when the Swiss and French colonists, experts in the winemaking and growing of grapevines arrived at the invitation of Emperor Alexander I. to restore the Black Sea vineyards. In 1889, several colonial friends: Louis Gachler, Jean Zaton and Julius Mayer visited the Dnipro district of the Tavria province, and after leaving for hunting, practically accidentally drove into the same neighborhood, where now is the city of Nova Kakhovka. The colonists were struck by the number of unoccupied areas that were perfectly suited to growing a valuable grapevine, and they immediately bought over 500 acres. Exceptional taste and sophisticated aroma of vintage and collectible cognacs have been appreciated both by consumers and high-class professionals. 

From 1970 to 2011, products of the Tavria brand of brandy cognac received 108 gold, 94 silver, 38 bronze medals, 4 special awards Zvezda Prodexpo and 9 Grand Prix at international tasting contests and exhibitions. Askania - To date, none of the Ukrainian cognacs has succeeded in repeating the success of this brand in 2008, when Askania was awarded a diploma in one of the three world's most prestigious tasting competitions - International Wine & Spirit Challenge in London. The collection of brandy Imperial, the pride of Tavria winemakers, was awarded the Golden Medal at the 2011 11th annual San Francisco World Spirits Competition in the United States.

35987566_1563242083784329_1350511152936779776_n
36037947_1563240390451165_2906157558907535360_n

Interesting Facts about Nova Kakhovka

1. The city was founded in 1952 on the site of the village Klyuchove (1891-1950), which in turn was laid by the Swiss colonists. Named from the word "key" (springs), which beat from under the ground across the coast.

2. Nova Kakhovka is an oasis city. In a place where the sand was once raging and raging on the dry steppe, a park was laid and gardens were green.

3. The first house built in Nova Kakhovka was the "Finnish" house at the address: Karl Marx, 31 (May 20, 1951).

4. In the city there is the longest house "House without a father" (13 entrances) on Ave Peremogy 13. Why no father? On the side of the building are decorated with red brick words from the song: "Let there always be mom, let me always be I", but without a line about the father. How many jokes: "There were not enough bricks for the dad." About this house there was a question in the famous program "What? Where? When? "The connoisseurs could not understand why the people of Nova Kakhovka called this house this name.

5. A house with a similar design with a red brick, namely, the inscription of the word WORLD in various languages ​​of the world, is also on the same street (Prospect Victory, 3) This building appeared on the air of the Russian program "The director himself," when the inhabitant the house without insurance on the bricks has risen to the 9th floor!

Processed with VSCO with a1 preset
13116438_1717050881884188_3603367688979320602_o

6. The construction of Kakhovka HES-2 is planned, on which 6 units with a total capacity of 270-300 MW will be installed. The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development funds for the construction of a hydroelectric power station in the amount of 450 million euros.

7. Often, Nova Kakhovka in the Dnipro delta is confused with Kakhovka, another city, which is only 15 km away, but unlike Nova Kakhovka, it is located on the Kakhovka Reservoir.

8. In August 1957, Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev visited Nova Kakhovka and "Elektromashzavod."

9. In the sands (here called kuchuhury) and the plains of the Dnieper, not far from Nova Kakhovka, the feature film "Invisible Avengers" was filmed. A group of actors visited the city and met with residents at agitated sites near the city music school.

10. In the mid-1960s (after the end of the Caribbean crisis), new Caucasian youth lived here and studied in Cayman, Cuban troops from the hostel marching for dinner, which later became known as "Cuban".

11. Before Nova Kakhovka previously was the estate of Prince Trubetskoy (1858-1911). In 2008, it was decided to revive the estate in its original form and is now the only castle in the style of French chateau, which is successfully engaged in winemaking.

12. Since the time of the village of Klyuchove along the Dnieper River, several trees have been preserved, whose age, judging by their height and diameter of the trunks, is more than 100 years old!

13. Nova Kakhovka is mentioned in the song "Our Summer" by Valentin Stricalo.

14. A new highway Kishinev-Rostov passes through Nova Kakhovka.

15. Russian actors Andriy and Ilia Noskov were born there, as well as Ukrainian actors Georgy Deliev and Snizhana Egorova (TV host).

88_big
14700911_1789614051294537_1475422270427898460_o

16. A prominent Soviet film director Oleksandr Dovzhenko, who shot a film about the city "The Poem about the Sea", was born in the city.

17. There is a park in the city of Faldzinsky, a Pole, in love with Nova Kakhovka. He brought a lot of amazing plants for our area, which surprisingly grew successfully: magonia, thuja, black walnut, Japanese maple, horse chestnut, Persian lilac, kizil, Buddleya David, ailant, persimmon, unabile, Canadian scarlet, American linden, catalpa, japanese Sophora, alic, tamol Van Gutta, Tamarisk, Babylonian Willow, Poplar Turkestan Bolle, Canadian Humpback and Rhode Island, Skummy Leather, Color Tetanus Metelchat and so on.

Stone Vyshyvanka

In the city, 184 buildings are decorated with "Stone Vyshyvankas" G.O.Dovzhenko. The city of Nova Kakhovka, on the principle of exclusivity, inherited from the first builders a whole residential quarter with the real ambitions - "Stone Vyshyvanka." Each picture of the house has content, the value of encoded energy, which over 65 years of age allows the city's inhabitants to gain enthusiasm and protection. Ornamental panels adorn the facades of houses along the streets of the old part of the city, give it a peculiarity and sophistication and were created in the postwar Soviet times, when all national and Ukrainian were banned. 

The unique and unique feature of Nova Kakhovka was given by followers of the schoolchildren "Boichukists," G.O.Dovzhenko with a group of artists, applying in the decoration of houses the technique of carving on raw tinque G.O. Dovzhenko managed to convey the foundations of the school of Ukrainian monumentalists and develop the experience of "Boichukists": the integrity and rhythmic equilibrium of the composition, deliberate schematization, simplicity, the culture of the lines, form; lyricism as a national tradition of Ukrainian art. Stylized figures, interlaced patterns with birds and plants - a rhythm that expresses the sublime, joyful perception of life, the idea of ​​spiritual revival. The master embodied it so skillfully that the high professionalism and mighty spirit of the school are felt to this day. The ornamental panels of the 50's of the twentieth century, Hryhoriya Dovzhenka and his associates, adorn the houses of the old part of the city of Nova Kakhovka and are very attractive, interesting, unique.

In these panels prevailing pretentious vegetative ornaments, which link with the art of Ukrainian modern art and folk embroidery: various flowers, grapes, wheat spoons, flower pots, cumans, "trees of life", etc. No wonder modern local researchers called this phenomenon "stone embroidery". Indeed, the vertical panels of the composition resemble the decor of traditional towels of the Middle Dnieper. The buildings of the old part of the city have two types of ornaments: molded and carved. In 1953-1955 three brigades (almost 100 people) made stucco ornaments, and two brigades - carved. According to the estimates of G. Dovzhenko, two thousand square meters of ornaments were created on more than 200 houses. 

3_1544481072
Contact | Nova Kakhovka

Head: Kovalenko Vladymyr Ivanovych

Phone: (05549) 4-22-84

Website: http://novakahovka.com.ua/

More Key Locations
Greenways "Salt Road"
2019 © All Rights Reserved
en_USEnglish