Implementation of the "Project Workshop" is carried out by the NGO "ARD TATC" through the "Active Citizens" program of the British Council in Ukraine.
Purpose of the project: Creation of a regional resource center and an information platform for communication between NGOs, local governments, socially responsible representatives of SMEs, and active citizens in the TATC.
We offer you the following:
- "Partner" status in the Project Workshop
- "Partner" status of any project located on the information resource portal and corresponding to the topics of your media / resource
- Placement of logo and information about your organization on the official site of the "Project Workshop" under "Partners"
- Logo placement under "Partners" on the official site of the "Project Workshop" on social media
- Placement of logo on printed materials and outdoor advertising of the "Project Workshop" and/or the project of social action that you choose for partnership
- Mention of the company as a "Partner" of "Project Workshop" in the media
- Other conditions (by arrangement, according to the package of offered services)
We would appreciate the following:
- Resource support for projects of social action in the Southern Ukraine
- Placement of the "Project Workshop" logo on your website under "Partners"
- Placement of information about the "Project Workshop" in your social networks
For a detailed discussion of the terms of cooperation within the framework of the "Project Workshop" and a detailed presentation of the possible forms and formats of the partnership, please fill out the Registration Form, or contact us at [email protected], + 38 (050) 494-20-05 to discuss conditions of cooperation.